Please read the following policies carefully
Qualification to rent from Rhyne Management is based on our evaluation of your credit history, rental history or ownership, and verifiable income. If you have any questions regarding qualification, please contact the Property Manager before submitting an application. Once an application is submitted, the application fee is non-refundable. We only process one application at a time, in the order in which they are received. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Only those 18 years or older, who will reside in the property, may fill out an application.
- Applicants must view a property before an application will be processed.
- Applications may be made online or downloaded and brought to our office.
- If a lease guarantor is necessary, the guarantor must complete a full application. Only full-time students are eligible to have a lease guarantor.
We adhere to all applicable fair housing laws. We allow two persons per bedroom and no more than four unrelated persons per rental unit. For example, a two bedroom rental unit could house four people, and a three bedroom rental unit could house as many as six people if they are related.
- There is a $75.00 non-refundable processing fee for each applicant. Personal checks will not be accepted. Fees may be submitted online by credit card or paid by money order, cashier’s check, or cash at one of our offices.
- We will obtain a credit report for each applicant. Reports supplied by applicants will not be accepted.
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy must be discharged for 1 year. Chapter 13 Bankruptcy must have 12 months of repayment history.
- Excessive charge-offs or collection accounts may be cause for rejection.
- The following items will result in automatic rejection: Default on Student Loan or Child Support, Federal Tax Lien.
- We will check rental history. Please provide the names of apartments, landlords, and office phone numbers so that we can easily reach prior apartment managers/landlords.
- Applicants must provide written notice, as required by current landlord (30 or 60 day), so that rental history will be provided by current landlord.
- Owing a balance to a current or prior landlord or having been evicted is cause for automatic rejection.
- All terms of existing leases must be satisfied for approval. Current leases must be paid in full before approval.
- Applicant’s gross monthly income must be three (3) times the monthly rent.
- Income will be verified. Please submit two most recent months’ pay stubs and employer’s HR department contact number.
- Self-employed applicants must provide their most recent tax return and bank statements for the previous 3 months.
- Unverifiable income will not be considered.
Criminal Background Check:
- A criminal background check will be run on each applicant.
- The following items will result in automatic rejections: Felony offenses of less than 10 years or sexual offenses.
- All pets are subject to management approval.
- If a pet is approved, there will be a minimum $200.00 non-refundable pet fee per pet. The fee may be increased, as required by management.
- A Pet Agreement must be in effect before any pet is allowed on the property.
- We will not accept Pit Bulls, Mastiffs, Rottweilers, or any other breed that is considered aggressive. Please CHECK with the Property Manager before applying!
- Photo identification must be provided at time of application at our office or via email. No faxes, please!
- Once approved, security deposit must be received by our office within 24 hours.
- All security deposits must be paid in the form of a money order or cashier’s check. No cash or personal checks will be accepted.
- Properties can be held for only two weeks.
- The lease for the property must be executed within 3 days of approval.
- The full first month’s rent and any pet deposits are due in the form of a money order or cashier’s check upon move-in. Subsequent payments may be made online or by personal check.
- Proof of renter's insurance must be presented upon move-in.